Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I bet you think these songs are about you.... don't you?

When we first met, I NEVER thought that it would be more than a one time thing. But there was something special that I saw in you, and it wasn't too long before I fell head over heels in love with you. I thought I had been in love before, but I never imagined it could be so good between two people. All that has transpired between then does not matter, because I would love to be back in your arms in a heart beat. I do not care who I meet, you will always have my heart. Even if I meet and marry someone else, you will always be my boo.



When you left me, I thought I would die. I did not want to breath anymore. I wanted to curl up in a ball and disappear. I listened to this song hour after hour, day after day for months and months on end. I still feel like no one else can possibly make me as happy as you make me. You are still my best friend, and I am always here for you, if you need me, you know how to reach me. You bring sunshine into my day. If a day goes by and I do not hear your voice, it feels like it has been a day that I have not been truly alive.



Yes, I imagine us together some time in the future, walking down the aisle. And at our wedding reception, this is the song to which we would share our first dance. I cray when I hear this song and imagine you and I reuniting and being able to sing this song to you. Through all the years, all the trials and tribulations, you are still the one I love, I always have, and I always will.

0 comments: