Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Don't Tell Anyone, but I Have Three!



I LOVE my Snuggie! So much that I went out and bought two more for myself. And one for my father's wife. And another for my sister.

Yeah, yeah, you can stop laughing now...

But for real... when I first saw the Snuggie commercial, unlike most folks who laughed, I looked at it and thought..."What a fantastic idea!" I bought one right away! I was a Snuggie pioneer! Now, almost every household has a Snuggie!

I have to admit though, I was a bit disappointed at first. It was the dead of winter, and even covered in my Snuggie, I was freezing my ass off. So, I stuck it in the closet and thought I had wasted my money. Pulled the comforter off my bed and got under that instead.

Well, when spring came, it was too hot for my comforter, but too chilly to go without anything. So, I took out the Snuggie. It was PERFECTION!

So, I used it all through the spring then pulled it back out in the fall. By winter time, I was back to using the comforter. But, to be honest, many times over the winter when my apartment was icy, I got under my snuggie again, wrapped a blanket around my back and shoulder, and over my head, THEN got under the comforter.

Ahhhh, Snuggie.. I do not know how I lived without you!

2 comments:

Reggie said...

I'm not a fan of the Snuggie Joanna, I'm just not feeling it.

Joanna said...

But have you TRIED it Reggie... you may be a convert to the cult of the Snuggie!