Tuesday, August 24, 2010

"I Bet My Daughter Knows my Name!"



So, this little girl apparently was awakened by her parents "love". So, her father decided to probe to find out what she saw. And the results are hilarious!

I have to say though, I admire her parents handling what was an embarrassing situation WITHOUT making the little girl feel like what she saw/heard was not natural. They did not make her feel like she was "bad" for witnessing a totally natural act. I applaud them for that.

I also have to say that some of the comments I have seen around the internet about this video are hideous. A lot of racist comments of course. A lot of "the parents should have known better". WHAT exactly should they have "known better"?? Should they never share an act of love while their daughter is living with them?? Out of fear that she may realize that sex is a normal, natural part of a loving relationship??

Whatever the naysayers may believe, I see this video as an example of a loving family and think it is precious!

0 comments: