Friday, August 20, 2010

The Quintessential Evil Stepmother (aka TAB)

Photobucket

I have a woman who is in my life, NOT AT ALL by choice, but simply because my father is BLIND and cannot see that she is pure evil. I REFUSE to refer to her as "stepmother" because she does not deserve any name that includes "mother" in it, so from here on out, she will be known as TAB. She will not be in my life for much longer, because as soon as I am able, I am cutting off contact with my father and his Trifling Ass Bitch (TAB).It will really improve my circumstances to let go of my relationship with my father, because he is JOINED AT THE HIP with TAB. He married her despite the fact that all three of his daughters BEGGED him not to, and since the day he met her, she has run his life 100%. Wait, let me correct that: her takeover of his life was gradual, but after eight years he does not fart without her permission. So spending time with my father requires spending time with TAB.

The other day, I went to the Dad's house for dinner. Over the past year, I have been asking my father repeatedly to allow me to come visit on an ordinary day, not a holiday (when she and her entire family are around). He kept avoiding extending an invitation, claiming that TAB was too tired to cook for company. Of course, when I offered to cook for them, there was another excuse reason why I was not invited. Meanwhile, her children spend TONS of time over their house!

Anyway, of course when I was at their house the other night, there were about a million ignorant statements spewing from the mouth of TAB that caused me to secretly roll my eyes. But, I kept my mouth shut. Of course, then my sister had to listen to me railing on about TAB for hours yesterday.

At one point I told my father that I wrote a blog in which I often speak about politics. Now, I did not go into details about any of my opinions, because I know she is a rigidly conservative TAB (even though the only things she knows about politics are what her ultra right wing daughter and son and law tell her). Well, as soon as I mentioned the word "politics" she started flapping her arms and telling me loudly "Oh, don't get me started, or there is going to be a problem!" Meanwhile, I had not mentioned a SINGLE issue, I only said that I write about some political issues. And I had NO INTENTION of expounding upon the issue of politics.

Anyway, that was not the worst of what TAB had to say. I was talking to her about the show "Huge" and how it is the only show that I have seen thus far that accurately portrays fat people with dignity and respect. I mentioned that the kids on "Huge" were NORMAL KIDS who just happened to be fat. That they had friends and interests ASIDE FROM food. I mentioned that the kids on "Huge" EVEN DATED.

Then, of course, TAB had to pop up and comment about how the only reason the kids on "Huge" were able to actually FIND romance was because, well, the girls had FAT BOYS around who were willing to date them. Then, when I mentioned the many GOOD LOOKING men I have dated throughout the years, she rolled her eyes, and asked me what my most recent "friend" did for a living. She was in utter shock when I told her that he was a professional, and that he owned his own house. Apparently, us fat chicks are not good enough to date a man who is attractive, and if we do, it is because he is a loser with no prospects in life.

This is not the first time TAB has made comments about the dating prospects for fat women. A few years ago, she made a point to tell me that men want women who look like my sister, who is about 120 pounds soaking wet. When I told her that while not every man is willing to date a fat chick there are many who actually PREFER big girls. OF course, all she did was roll her eyes and sigh.

I do not even know why I let this woman get to me. She is an ignorant TAB. She is a racist pig, and stands for every thing I am opposed to ideologically. I think what upsets me more than anything is that she has taught me A LOT about my father. When my mother was alive, my father was a loving, caring, open minded individual. Now, he is a narrow minded, pussy whipped fool who prefers TAB's family over his own daughters. So, hopefully soon, I will be able to accept the fact that my father is no longer the man who raised me, the man who I always loved, and who loved me. He is a stranger now, thanks to TAB. And the sooner I realize it the better!

0 comments: