Thursday, August 26, 2010

Lonely

Photobucket

I am so sick and tired of sleeping alone at night. I have a big, huge bed, and I need someone to lie beside me in it. I want to wake up and see his sleeping form beside me, and know that he means something to me and I mean something to him. I need love.

For the past few years, I have said that having a man didn't mean as much to me as having a child. That I could live without a boyfriend or a husband. That I preferred to be on my own, to not have anyone to answer to.

I am not so sure now.

I want someone here who will hold me when I need to be held. Who will kiss me when my lips are burning with desire. Who will stroke my cheek and run his fingers through my hair.

I am sick of being alone.

I really cannot imagine living the rest of my life as a single, childless woman. If I have to, I would honestly rather not live at all. I need love.

I need someone to listen to me when I speak, to comfort me when I cry, and to cheer me up when I am down.

I need someone in my life. I have an empty void in my life. I am tired of being alone.

I am 36 years old. I have no husband. No boyfriend. No children. No prospects.

I do not know what to do. I cannot continue to go on like this. I need someone special in my life. I need someone to love.

I need a miracle.

Shit, at this point, I will just settle for a warm body lying next to me at night.

0 comments: